Injured From A Florida Car Crash?
Florida Traffic Crash Statistics Summary (2021):
- Number of total crashes: 401,540
- Average crashes per day: 1,100
- Fatality crashes: 3,454
- Incapacitating injuries: 16,826
- Other Injury Crashes: 150,521
- Other Injuries: 236,145
- Alcohol Confirmed Crashes: 5,111
[cite FLHSMV Traffic Crash Facts Annual Report 2021]
If you or a loved one have been injured in a Florida car crash through no fault of your own, you are likely to have the following TOP 10 QUESTIONS:
- How are claims reported to the insurance companies?
- What should I do if the insurance company calls asking for a statement?
- How do I start the process of getting my car inspected for repairs?
- What is the best way to have my car inspected and by whom?
- What happens if my car is totaled? What should I expect to receive?
- How do I obtain a rental car?
- How do I find a doctor to treat my injuries?
- How are my medical bills paid?
- How are my lost wages paid?
- What about compensation for my other damages, future lost wages, future medical bills, inconvenience, mental anguish and my pain and suffering, and other expenses or losses?
Call attorney Brad Souders, in Tampa at 1-800-254-5155 to schedule a FREE immediate consultation to answer all of your questions. Let us do all the work for you to hold all parties fully accountable for all injuries and losses sustained.
There are no charges for attorney’s fees or costs unless we win! We have a principal office in Tampa, representing accident victims and their families throughout the state of Florida with over 30 years’ experience.
Home, Hospital, Evening, Virtual & Weekend appointments upon request. We also pride ourselves on delivering friendly, personal, prompt and professional service, with the goals of helping YOU obtain the best medical care and best financial recovery possible!